Director of Demand Generation
We are always looking to connect with marketing talent in the Twin Cities!
Versique is looking for top marketing candidates! Versique’s Marketing & Demand Generation Team places top talent in Digital Marketing, Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing and Content Creation. Our team will also help you find the critical skills needed for specific individual contributors as well. When it is essential to find the right talent and experience for your company and team, Versique Marketing & Demand Generation team will assure you are bringing on top talent.
This would be a typical position we will assist client’s with, in the future:
Primary duties include:
- Execute a strategy to build, grow, track, and improve the Demand Generation effort with the goal of growing marketing sourced pipeline and revenue.
- Build, inspire and lead a performance-driven, small and versatile team spanning CRM, Content, Marketing Automation, and sales
- Design and deliver highly integrated marketing campaigns leveraging all appropriate channels.
- Implement and execute inbound/outbound campaigns for digital and offline channels: PPC, SEO, Display, Social, Email, etc.
- Work closely with sales/business development to ensure alignment and develop a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Create compelling content and conversion pathways to generate leads from our database.
- Lead and manage Marketing Automation implementation which includes technology selection, project roadmap, data infrastructure, tools, reporting, and dashboards.
- Continually test and optimize: From A/B and content placements; to optimizing lead gen form flows, you will drive the strategy and processes for testing and conversion optimization.
- Drive the email marketing reporting agenda, defining tools, key performance metrics, and socialization of performance. Continuously set goals, track metrics, and conversion rates with an optimization frame-of-mind.
- Assist in the development of new products and services to meet evolving market needs.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with at least 5 years of demand generation and lead generation.
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing a small team of direct reports. Track record of success in hiring, managing & developing talent to be a high-performing team.
- MUST be driven by "making the number," and strong affinity for sales team success.
- Proficient in SFDC and Marketing Automation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make decisions grounded in data and metrics.
- Excellent strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Strategic mind-set, ability to tell a great story and the ability to draw key insights from analytics to make key business decisions.