Director of Demand Generation
Our B2B SaaS client is a leader in the HR technology space. We are seeking a Director of Demand Generation to join their dedicated and highly reputable marketing team.
We are looking for an exceptional Director of Demand Generation for our client. The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in demand generation and marketing technology.
In this role, you will own all aspects of the demand generation strategy and execution. You will partner with GTM leaders to develop, plan, execute, and measure integrated marketing programs and campaigns that drive awareness and pipeline for the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Optimize the entire demand generation funnel to drive pipeline and meet business goals
- Develop and manage marketing strategies across inbound channels: SEO/SEM, digital/display advertising, email, events, content syndication, webinars, ABM, etc.
- Create advanced email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured and convert qualified leads
- Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handover processes to the sales team
- Expand the company’s channel buyer personas and strategy for segmentation to improve pipeline
- Support continuing campaign asset optimization through A/B and multivariate testing
- Build out marketing programs: webinars, online demos, gated content, etc. to capture net-new leads
- Partner with the SDR team to prioritize, qualify, score leads, and support nurture programs
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of marketing technology and demand generation experience; preferably B2B SaaS
- Creative thinker who can develop new programs to drive sales pipeline
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations with a proven track record using HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or similar platform
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven
- Strong understanding of account-based marketing (ABM) marketing tactics needed
- Must be a highly effective communicator working with sales, customer success, and product teams
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills
- HR technology or similar industry experience a major plus
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.