We’re seeking a well-rounded senior marketing strategist with deep demand generation expertise. This position requires a creative idea generator with the confidence and persuasiveness required to sell innovative marketing strategies to meet client objectives. The individual must have proven results successfully building and executing strategic B2B demand generation marketing initiatives that fuel client growth.
This full-time position is virtual-based but will require occasional local travel to attend in-person team and local and national client meetings. The individual must be based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and build out our demand generation service offerings
- Identify client needs and goals and develop demand generation strategy plans to
- Advise clients on marketing technology best practices and implementations
- Oversee and assist with execution of demand generation program deliverables
- Monitor program performance, analyze results, prepare reports and make
recommendations for continual improvement to individual client demand
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a B2B marketing role with progressive
responsibility that includes senior roles
- High level of knowledge across all marketing disciplines; especially in the areas of
demand generation, content marketing, lead generation and digital marketing
- Exceptional copywriting skills with the ability to craft compelling brand stories
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, a strong attention to
detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume of simultaneous projects to meet
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.