Looking for an experienced B2B demand generation marketer to join the global Financial Services Marketing Team. In this role, you will own the marketing demand generation strategy and vision to generate inbound leads, promote brand, support the sales process, and help convert prospects into customers, playing an integral role in executing our marketing strategy. You’ll lead a diverse, geographically- dispersed team consisting of experienced digital marketers with expertise in digital channel marketing, database management, and sales operations, and skilled in Salesforce, Pardot and Hootsuite.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of all marketing plans, thinking through the overall customer experience and developing connectivity across all communication touchpoints
- Collaborate with industry, service line/alliance partner marketers and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment
- Build processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies continually. Create an iterative, test and learn approach.
- Lead a diverse, inclusive and geographically dispersed team of CRM, ABM and data management marketers, inspiring employee engagement and retention
- Manage budget and communication of ROI. Advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our marketing campaigns and spend
Required Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years-experience in digital performance marketing channels including paid search, programmatic media, and email marketing
- Proven experience and success building and leading diverse teams of early and mid-career professionals
- Proven experience driving end-to-end digital journeys, moving customers and prospects through the opportunity funnel and overseeing ABM strategies for B2B firms
- Expertise in leveraging CRM, marketing automation and other martech systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Strong ability to build relationships and influence others
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Structured thinker, process-oriented and analytical
- Commercial mindset
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.