Director of Digital Marketing
Our B2B SaaS client is looking for an exceptional Director of Digital Marketing to join their marketing team.
We are looking for an ambitious digital marketer to make an impact and accelerate growth for our client. The ideal candidate will be analytical, very hands-on, and have a proven track record of building and implementing digital strategies across SEO, SEM, and paid social. In this player/coach role, you will have full responsibility for the paid and SEO portions of our client’s business. You’ll have the resources you’ll need to drive the strategy, while also getting your hands dirty.
The Director of Digital Marketing will report into the VP of Marketing and will have one direct report to start.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build the digital strategy and create lead generation opportunities
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs including PPC, SEM, paid social, retargeting, and programmatic buying
- Establish and track data-driven metrics (organic traffic, conversions, and engagement) and monitor ROI for all programs, evaluate, and optimize continuously
- Work with the content team to build a funnel for intent-based content to attract prospects
- Optimize the website and landing pages for organic traffic and conversion
- Grow a marketing team of passionate and driven individuals who align with our client’s values and culture
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of B2B technology industry experience, SaaS highly preferred
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in SEO, PPC, paid social
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills a must
- Strong understanding of technical SEO and site optimization
- Proven track record of building a data-driven user journey across channels
- Must have leadership experience, building and scaling a digital team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.