Director of Digital Marketing
We are looking for an ambitious digital marketer to make an impact and accelerate growth for our client.
We are looking for a highly-motivated digital marketer to join our client’s team. As the Director of Digital Marketing, you will develop and lead the digital marketing strategy covering both paid and organic SEO efforts as well as front-end and back-end website management. In addition, you will play a key role in working with other team members to engage audiences through compelling digital campaigns aimed at increasing conversions and driving demand.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, very hands-on, and have a proven track record of building and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
The Director of Digital Marketing will have direct and indirect reports in this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and execute inbound and outbound campaigns for digital and offline channels including PPC, SEO, display, social, webinars, SMS/email nurture streams, website properties
- Manage the SEM program and ensure agency partners are driving ongoing optimization of paid search campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, bid management, and landing page testing to achieve program objectives
- Leverage an understanding of on-page and off-page SEO optimizations to ensure optimal organic ranking across all domains for keyword search terms
- Monitor, analyze, and generate reporting for all paid search and organic activities
- Oversee the paid social campaigns to drive engagement, audience acquisition, and conversions across all social platforms
- Direct the work of software development team assigned to supporting customer acquisition website and global CMS management
- Monitor and compare competitors’ marketing strategies across digital (paid/organic/social) in order to ensure market/service leadership and differentiation across all of the key segments
- Build compelling content and conversion pathways to generate leads from existing database
- Support continuing campaign asset optimization through A/B testing and multivariate testing
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of team leadership experience, leading a digital team directly or by influence
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills a must
- Highly proficient in tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Moz, SEMRush, Search Console, AdWords/Keyword Planner, Umbraco, and other CMS systems
- B2B and ecommerce experience highly preferred
- Interest in manufacturing technologies, product design and development, or other similar engineering disciplines
- Proven track record of building a data-driven user journey across channels
- Strong written verbal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.