Director of Digital Product Strategy
Can you build Ecommerce and Digital relationships at Target and with Client partners. Can you take on a new role and collaborate internally? This job is for you!
The Director of Digital Product Strategy will work with the Business Unit Leaders to drive Sales of clients by developing digital strategies utilizing their knowledge and expertise of Target’s digital strategies, teams, tools, and third-party vendors. This position will optimize the client’s digital business and strategies at Target, in collaboration with Business Unit Leaders and client’s sales and marketing teams to build a strategy and lead execution within the organization and working with Target’s digital teams and third party vendors (Criteo Bazaar Voice, ibotta, Quotient, etc.)
The ideal candidate has the technical expertise with extensive experience in search, content, analytics, metrics, social and an understanding of the digital ecosystem to drive client’s business within than system. The candidate has comprehensive knowledge in building a best in class PDP, including product content and taxonomy. The candidate will leverage their knowledge of search to highlight our client’s products, drive metrics such as Content Analytics, Digital Marketing spends and efficiency, and interact with client’s Digital Marketing Teams and Target to drive the business. This job will drive the continued digital acumen, monitor metrics and build dashboards to measure success in the digital space.
The candidate must have recent and/or relevant experience working with Target in the digital space.
The COO, with a dotted line to our Business Unit Leaders. Our Business Unit Leaders are the main point of contact for our clients and Target, and this position will align and collaborate with them.
- Annual Sales Goals for Key clients, both store and digital
- Digital Sales penetration for Key Vendors
- Content Analytics Scorecards. Work in partnership with the Account teams to deliver Best in Class scorecards for clients
- Vendor return on investment with key asset spending
- Roundel/Target digital program Average ROAS by Vendor
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with/at Target in digital marketing. Candidate will have experience working with Target’s marketing teams directly (Roundel, Target Circle, site merchandising, and Product content), as well as Target’s digital marketing partners-Criteo, Bazaar Voice, ibotta, Quotient, etc).
- Customer Service experience. This role collaborates with the Sales team, clients and Target to build the best plan to optimize and drive the overall business through the implementation of digital strategies.
- Additional experience in digital marketing, SEO/SEM, social media, and performance evaluation of digital spend.
- Discipline and motivational drive to work in virtual team environment.
- Is goal oriented.
- Organized and detail oriented, manage multiple tasks and priorities (in a given category, the “work” may happen at similar times due to JBP/Transition timing, so they may be working with multiple vendors at the same time, with varying activities/recommendations.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.