Director of Events
Our fast-growing B2B SaaS client is looking for a Marketing events expert to join their high-performing team as a Director of Events.
Our client is looking for an accomplished marketing events expert to join their energetic, collaborative team. This qualifying individual will be able to make a tremendous impact while accelerating growth in the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of company-hosted events including seminars, thought-leadership events, product roadshows and client events
- Plan, promote and execute all aspects of company attendance at conferences and tradeshows of fluctuating size and scale
- Communicate with stakeholders within the company any relevant information regarding the Marketing Events Calendar
- Allocate new leads generated from events to the relevant sales team
- Stay on top of the latest trends and technologies in the event planning sector
- Consistently evaluate opportunities for improvement by collecting and monitoring ROI and engagement analytics
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Proven track record of event planning and project management experience
- Excellent creative and technical communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task