Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead all activities of the accounting and finance team including: lead weekly team meetings, bi-weekly 1:1's, grow leaders in the department.
• Delivering accurate and timely financial statements on a monthly basis and lead the Executive financial review.
• Developing financial strategic plans consistent with the established corporate goals and objectives, and ensures timely and cost-effective execution within budget
• Proactively optimizing cash flow and oversee the company’s CAPEX planning and spending
• Management supply chain and inventory activities to maximize value.
Required Skills and Experience:
• An undergraduate degree in Finance and/or Accounting is required and a CPA and/or MBA is highly preferred
• 10 years of finance and accounting experience
• 5 years of management experience
• Prior experience in the construction industry
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.