Director of Growth Marketing
Our B2B technology client is looking to add a Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to their team!
We are looking for an exceptional B2B marketing leader who thrives in a fast-paced and deadline driven-driven environment to join our client’s team as the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing. In this role, you will leverage a strong understanding for our client’s target audience to drive the overall growth and return for the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the marketing strategy and create marketing plans to support initiatives, positioning, messaging, branding, and creative content in collaboration with the VP of Sales
- Lead the company through a migration from historically event-drive lead generation strategies into an industry leading digital marketing organization leveraging inbound and outbound strategies, tools, and resources to build dramatic growth in demand funnel
- Build and execute demand generation programs through multiple channels (email, SEO, PPC, social, webinar, events, digital, traditional etc.)
- Turn value propositions into effective sales enablement materials including company-wide branding standards, pitch decks, case studies, data sheets, videos, and more
- Communicate marketing plans, strategy, and results to senior leadership
- Evaluate, track and report on marketing performance measures to continually improve ROI
- Understand customer personas and company’s target audience while working very closely with sales to drive pipeline
- Conduct market and industry research to understand market trends, applications, competitive environment, influences, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership position, leading and executing digital marketing strategies
- 10+ years of B2B demand creation programs
- Demonstrated experience growing revenue at scale via performance marketing with a B2B SaaS, technology, and/or services company
- Must have a background in generating pipeline with sales vs. leads
- Experience analyzing and optimizing marketing programs and growth initiatives
- Hubspot experience highly preferred
- Creative/critical thinker with a strong consultative approach
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.