Director of Key Account Sales
Established company with strong executive team is looking to add a top-tier Sales Leader to help lead the turnaround efforts.
Our retained client is a private equity owned organization that has been around for over 50 years. They provide customized solutions into multiple vertical markets. They are looking to bring a dynamic player/coach to the sales team to lead one of their key strategic market segments.
- Build and lead a team of account managers that are geared towards growing revenue
- Maintain and grow business with existing key accounts at the highest levels
- Comprehend the ever-changing trends and customer needs within the market
- Work with leadership to create strategies designed for growing and sustaining revenue
- Forecast and manage sales pipelines to help with accurate business tracking
- 4-year degree required with MBA preferred
- 5+ years of service sales experience with proven success
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of sales professionals
- Experience collaborating with internal and external customers to develop successful strategies
- High level of business acumen with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Selling into the QSR or retail markets is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time domestically