Director of Marketing
Our client is looking for a B2B storyteller who can comfortably integrate technology into influential messaging that reaches the target audience and drives brand value.
This individual will lead the brand and communications strategy, media relations, content marketing and events, and demand generation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and execute integrated marketing plans on a quarterly and annual bases to promote the company’s brand, growth and engagement strategies
- Collaborate closely with all internal teams to build creative marketing campaigns that drive innovation
- Determine and control the marketing budget which includes expenditures across events, creative production, consultants, sponsorships and vendors
- Be the content owner on company’s website, social media channels and recruiting platforms
- Evaluate, track and report on marketing performance measures to continually improve ROI
- Oversee day-to-day PR efforts: messaging, press, media relations, awards and speaking programs.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of marketing and communication experience; targeting enterprise B2B accounts
- Experience working with sales and product organizations cross-functionally
- Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction
- Strategically skilled with high-levels of creativity and ability to think outside-the-box
- Proven track record of exceptional design and execution of campaigns across PR, email, events and web
- Excellent written and verbal communication