Director of Marketing Automation
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic agency that has seen 100%+ sales increase each year since they've opened their doors.
We are currently looking for a Director of Technology & Marketing Operations that is highly motivated and execution-oriented to strategize, construct, and optimize the Martech infrastructures of our clients in the staffing & recruiting industry. In this role, you will implement marketing automation solutions and create scalable processes that ensure the overall technology stack is optimized for marketing performance, sales enablement and buyer engagement.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and will excel in a fast-pace environment managing multiple projects at once.
This position will report directly to the COO.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the Martech stack, marketing automation and strategy creation for clients
- Lead technology evaluation, integration, and implementation
- Plan short-term and long-term infrastructure needs, suggest process improvements and automation opportunities with internal Account Managers and client leadership
- Optimize all marketing processes by effectively aligning technology solutions to ensure successful campaign performance and database management
- Strategize and develop operational processes, workflows, and technical solutions
- Oversee data hygiene, functionality, and integrity of lead intake forms
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing performance
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of B2B technology and marketing operations required
- Experience working in a high-growth marketing agency, staffing & recruiting industry experience is preferred
- Must be a self-starter who is tech-savvy, detail oriented, and process driven
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.