Director of Marketing (B2B SaaS – Distribution)
Our global B2B SaaS client is looking to add a Director of Marketing (Distribution) to their growing team!
We are looking for a highly strategic, analytical, creative, and highly adaptable (Field) Marketing Director to lead our client’s marketing efforts in the wholesale distribution and lumber & building materials markets.
As the Director of Field Marketing, you will serve as the strategic partner to the sales and marketing teams and develop, plan, and execute marketing campaigns that address prospective client’s perceived needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define the marketing strategy and oversees successful planning and execution of marketing programs
- Manage the long-term and short-term strategic marketing efforts to meet market share and sales goals
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs to generate qualified sales leads in support of company pipeline, revenue, and customer community growth goals
- Work collaboratively with the performance marketing team to ensure best practices, knowledge sharing, and cross pollination of industry marketing programs
- Monitor and understand market and industry developments and adjust marketing plans accordingly
- Lead and grow a field marketing team of young and driven professional
Required Skills & Experience:
- 11+ years of progressive marketing experience with demonstrated success
- 5+ years of hands-on, strategic, and tactical experience in B2B enterprise software/SaaS solutions preferably in manufacturing, distribution
- Experience leading and managing a marketing team of direct reports
- Ability to develop, present, and report on marketing plan results to executive leadership team
- Must be creative in the development of new marketing strategies, programs, and promotions
- Need to possess the appropriate level of technical/function expertise and knowledge
- Strong analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills a must
- Sales, customer service, and results orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.