We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Director of Marketing Operations to architect, construct, and optimize our client’s marketing engine.
This is a net-new position within the organization. As the Director of Marketing Operations, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and scale the function with a lean and efficient tech stack in place (good news – you won’t inherit a mess). You will solve operational challenges and streamline processes while working in a highly cross-functional, highly visible position.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic leader who is passionate about operational efficiencies and have deep experience with campaign operations.
This position will report to the SVP of Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee strategic and operational initiatives across marketing and with other functions to drive performance improvements
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems, Pardot and Salesforce, used to generate, distribute, and report on full funnel activity (lead through marketing sourced SQL / close outcome)
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Own marketing analytics by building the standardization, tracking, and reporting of key global metrics in the marketing funnel
- Drive understanding of our footprint, where leads are coming from, how leads convert through the funnel, and which marketing activities are most effective at sourcing / influence so we can improve the ROI of every marketing dollar spent
- Own our marketing attribution model and test new models to see the impact on pipeline and revenue generation
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6-8+ years relevant experience in marketing operations, sales operations, or revenue operations
- Demonstrated advanced abilities working with marketing automation systems Pardot and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Confirmed ability to lead a project schedule in a fast-paced environment where priorities are constantly challenged, evaluated, and run proactively while meeting time and quality objectives
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and social media reporting is a plus
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.