Director of Marketing & Sales
Small private equity owned electro-mechanical design company that owns 60% of the market share is looking for a Marketing & Sales leader to build on rapid growth.
Our retained client is a market leader in their niche industry and looking to continue to grow as the market expands. They are looking to add a top-tier sales & marketing leader to their leadership team. This role reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for generating growth through existing business partnerships
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall market and create strategies that will increase market share
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing partnerships that lead to increase in revenue
- Collaborate with other members of the team to create efficient process for following up on leads and looking for new avenues for revenue growth
- Use and grow CRM tool so it is an accurate database of customer information and forecasting
- Lead “go-to-market” strategy in conjunction with product launches
- Create and lead product training for internal and external customers
Required Skills and Education:
- High level of technical aptitude with knowledge of electro-mechanical applications
- Ability to think strategically while being very hands on in the execution
- 5+ years of experience selling through distributors and other channel partners
- Proven track record of leading growth
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% (International travel required)
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- 4-year degree is required (advanced or technical degree preferred)
- Must currently reside in the Minneapolis/St. Paul market (no relocation assistance)
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.