Director of Service Operations
Looking for a company that is in its earlier stages of growing market share? Opportunity to lead, impact organization and customer experience and develop a team? Our client has a strong reputation in the market and the Service Operations Director role will continue to strengthen their reputation and customer experience.
The Director of Service Operations will lead the Service Operations department to deliver outstanding customer service and technical support to dealers and customers. Leading and building out the functions of quality Engineering, technical Service, technical publications and training as well as customer support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, executing, and continually improving customer and technical support strategy.
- Lead Service Operations including the strategy and oversight for technical support, customer support, technical engineering, technical publications and training.
- Manage the departments effectiveness by implementing performance measures.
- Responsible for employee hiring, compensation recommendations, and performance management.
- Motivate, coach, develop and direct employees on the Service Operations Team.
- Develop, manage, and control departmental budget, resource plans, and project estimation & prioritization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, graduate degree preferred
- 5-8 years’ previous experience in a leadership role within the powersports, automotive or similar industry
- Strong leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.