Diversity Equity & Inclusion Facilitator
Our retail client is looking for a Diversity Equity and Inclusion Facilitator (DE&I) to join them for a 2+ month contract engagement. Our client is known for providing exceptional experiences for their customers and a great place to work for their employees. They are committed to providing a belonging environment for employees to work, where they can learn and grow in their professional careers. If you are a DE&I Facilitator who has worked in a retail environment, this may be a great next project for you!
Our retail client is looking for a Diversity Equity and Inclusion Facilitator (DE&I) to join them for a 2+ month contract engagement. This DE&I Facilitator will focus on conducting small employee group focus groups to gain insights for implementing into strategic DE&I plans across the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes diversity and inclusion metrics, team behaviors, and processes, to determine business unit and company-wide programs that need to be changed and/or implemented to advance diversity, inclusion and belonging goals
- Help to plan and execute strategic programs to create a sense of belonging and community among employees
- Facilitates working group meetings, conducts interviews, and focus groups, develops, and presents scenarios, and elicits business needs from conversations with stakeholders
- Define and track key metrics for measuring event attendance and overall success.
- Partner with HR leadership, the internal communications team, and leaders across departments to develop a comprehensive and consistent DEI communication strategy
- Manage and provide oversight of the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Support and guide employee networks and programs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in HR or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of the DEI space
- Extensive experience planning, designing, and delivering programs, events, and implementing best practices related to diversity and inclusion issues in a complex environment
- Demonstrate awareness of inclusion and diversity issues – ability to identify external trends in diversity and inclusion, recognizing best practices for competitive advantages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique Job Code: 38625