Looking for an Account Manager to manage the Amazon Seller/Vendor Central account for our most important direct sales clients. Along with building relationships with clients, this position will be responsible for implementation of innovative brand strategy, search engine optimization, inventory management and brand analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple brand accounts by building strong relationships, resolving client issues, and ensuring brand content is up to date on appropriate marketplace.
- Monitor analytics such as sales, inventory, feedback, and product lines to ensure efficient increase in traffic to landing pages.
- Maintain ongoing brand plan that aligns with partner objectives, metrics, and performance measures.
- Ensure brand content is continually updated to improve brand position and growth in sales.
- Proactively identify, address, and solve customer issues impacting marketplace reviews or experience.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure successful launch/implementation of brands.
- Create ad-hoc reports when needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Retail, Rep Firm, or Manufacturer preferred
- Experience with management or set up on Marketplace platforms such as Amazon or Walmart strongly preferred.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerBi or other related databases strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.