Looking for an eCommerce Analyst to support our direct-to-consumer team with brand management on online marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart. This role will focus on the management of brands supply chain by using data to help analyze forecasting, sales, and overall performance.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data to help create forecast and replenishment reports for each assigned brand.
- Use data interpretations to develop and communicate inventory flow and replenishment recommendations.
- Partner with key stakeholders on day-to-day operations including production planning, logistics and overall brand execution.
- Analyze business and seasonal trends to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
- Prepare and be able to communicate sales and inventory reports to internal and external partners.
- Develop reporting best practices to track fulfillment accountability, variances, and execution of KPI’s.
- Efficiently diagnose issues on marketplace platforms and take appropriate action to solve.
- Analyze advertising spend, trend and sales reporting for assigned brands.
Requires Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail, eCommerce or related industry preferred.
- Experience with Marketplace platforms such as Amazon or Walmart strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerBi or other related databased strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.