Our ideal National Ecommerce Account Manager is a high-achieving, relationship-building, omnichannel-savvy sales aficionado. You walk into work every day inspired to create growth, assist your team members, and foster new and existing business relationships. You naturally rise to the occasion to bring your best work forward.
As a part of the beloved brand, you will have the opportunity to nurture and grow ecommerce partnerships with influential national and international ecommerce retail buyers. Every day, you will collaborate with a team of sales, finance, operations, and design experts to deliver thoughtfully designed products to people’s homes both globally and nationally.
With high-standards and self-motivation, you will partner with national and international ecommerce retailers and ecommerce platforms to build dynamic, innovative omnichannel programs that make a difference in the customer’s lives. We require you to be a highly collaborative and driven individual that innovates to overcome obstacles and challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and nurture ongoing relationships with buyers, retail, and ecommerce partners and manage day-to-day customer service – working with the Director of Profitability as well as all members of the madesmart® team to develop meaningful omnichannel strategies and assortments.
- Develop a deep understanding of the motivations, needs, and nuance of your clients and find innovative ways for madesmart® to partner to provide solutions.
- Partner closely with madesmart® Design Director to develop and execute new strategies, programs, packaging, and designs as needed to expand brand awareness.
- Seek out new business opportunities and categories within current customers as well as potential new customers.
- Conduct category research through store visits, market assessment, and online research.
- Support margin and sales/pricing analysis in partnership with Sales and Finance departments.
- Attend buyer/retail partner meetings with sales team as needed.
- Initiate and develop sales presentations and proposals- including presentations, product and sales summaries, and market analysis.
- Manage customer portals and item setups
- Travel may be required.
- Assist in a variety of other marketing and sales assistance, as needed.
Requires Skills and Experience:
- Energetic and enthusiastic for your work.
- Experienced in what it means to work in a variety of ecommerce and omnichannel settings, experience with Amazon highly preferred.
- A motivated self-starter and driver in projects, and a collaborator who can follow them through to completion with the team – eager and excited to see growth in both existing and new customers.
- A graduate in business administration, sales, marketing, or other related field.
- 2 to 5 years of professional marketing, business, sales, or other related field experience.
- A strategic relationship builder and brand savvy account manager.
- A dynamic communicator and collaborator—both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-through and project management skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency—emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have the capabilities and knowledge to partner with finance on pricing proposals and data.
- Willing to perform prospecting, occasional cold-calling, lead qualification, and follow-up to execution, as needed.
- A solid team player, problem solver, and someone who can work well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- International ecommerce experience a plus (Alibaba, Amazon EU, Mercado Libre)
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.