Our client is seeking an experienced, Electrical Engineer, who can design and develop control and lighting systems (LED) that utilize both electrical, firmware/software, and mechanical principles. This role is responsible for full spectrum product development from design to final process development of our product, updates or changes to the current products, customer support and UL certification and audits. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of UL, circuitry and circuit boards; and be able to lead and define the assembly process development, build prototypes, and deliver all written plans and other technical specifications for the product to the manufacturing team and customer. A passion for lean development is especially important.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Testing Prototyping
- Quality Control
- Project Management
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years with UL, Electromagnetic Field, DRC and other regulatory requirements and product submission process.
- 5+ design experience using CAD software to produce electrical, mechanical drawings or other related software for design (i.e., Solidworks, SpaceClaim).
- Strong knowledge of circuitry; prior experience working with circuit boards or micro-LED lighting is a plus.
- Understanding of the Product development life cycle process.
- 2 + years of experience developing test protocols and fault analysis of lighting system.
- LED lighting knowledge or basic optic system understanding.
- Component and system level software/firmware coding and development.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.