Our client is looking for an Employee Relations Business Partner who can assess and resolve employee concerns. If you are passionate about helping people, can be an administrative expert but also an agent of change, you are the strategic partner we’ve been looking for. Together with our client’s line managers, you’ll help set priorities, drive values, and deliver key business results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Employee Relations support, thought partnership, and coaching for employees and levels of management in the organization
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Triage employee relations casework, identifying potential solutions to address different case types and propose appropriate next steps as the subject matter expert
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive proactive solutions and minimize reactive work
- Help balance risk while considering employee, business, and company perspectives
- Partner with business leaders to implement enterprise-wide solutions
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience partnering with employees on confidential matters and conducting investigations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of experience in an Employee Relations and/or HR Business Partner role
- Experience with coaching, providing guidance to leaders, performance management, and employee relations
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust
- Project management and change management experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated solid judgement and experience assessing risk related to business
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.