End-User Computing Manager
We're looking for someone to lead a team supporting end users for an organization currently upgrading to O365 and undergoing some additional exciting changes!
This is a hands-on position where you will be accountable for leading the technology team that supports end users. The scope includes managing PC hardware and software issues and lifecycle, managing relationships and service performance with the third-party IT Service Desk and owning tools that support end points. The leader will also be responsible for driving continuous improvement through automation, defining and operating IT user service operational processes and protecting endpoints from security risks and vulnerabilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build short-term and long-term roadmap of the end user computing services to align with company strategy and lead initiatives to completion.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the end user computing team which includes delivering to committed service levels. This action will include monitoring workload, managing staff performance and development and reporting on key metrics. Also, will act as technical and process escalation to the team.
- Lead process definition and improvements of IT user support experience. This action will include all steps of the incident and problem management process between incident/request intake and resolution.
- Own the technology that supports the delivery of software and support, automation and security compliance of end user computers.
- Manage the service performance of the third-party IT Service Desk.
- Lead projects related to end user support and compliance.
- Partner with information security to define and enforce PC compliance through tools and process.
- Own the license agreements of end user hardware and software.
- Less than 10% international travel
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on technical experience supporting end users.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, Windows 10+, Microsoft Office, Azure AD, SCCM, InTune, PowerShell and Cisco end point security tools.
- Experience successfully leading projects that impact an entire organization.
- Experience leading a global organization’s support structure.
- ITIL certification and ServiceNow configuration experience.
- Information Security solution implementation or operational experience.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.