Our client, a unique manufacturing organization and a leading designer and marketer of high quality products is experiencing explosive growth at their state of the art distribution and manufacturing facility. Our clients products can be found at over 4,500 stores and specialty shops nationwide.
This position will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing our ERP (Macola) and WMS (WiSys) systems. Working with process stakeholder you will be improving the business process and how the ERP and WMS improve it. This will be done via custom reporting, application modifications or business process improvements.
- Ensure high-availability of ERP/WMS systems.
- Application customization within our ERP/ WMS systems
- Report customization within our ERP/ WMS systems
- Troubleshooting of ERP/WMS process and technical issues
- Working with business process owners to develop processes and customizations with our ERP/WMS systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
1st Key Accountability
- Work with the business processes owners to fix any process errors preventing users from processing order, shipments, invoices and other critical business processes.
- Ensure the ERP and WMS applications are available for users during business operating hours.
- Working with systems administrators to fix any technical problems within the system during any outages.
2nd Key Accountability
- Work within our ERP and WMS systems to create or modify customizations that fit our business processes. This includes but is not limited to; WiSys Agility Mobile application customization, WiSys Agility Explorer customization and Macola ERP customization.
- Provide continuing support and UpToDate documentation for these customizations.
3rd Key Accountability
- Work with business process owners either educate them on existing reports or dashboards that can provide information they require for their jobs.
- Work with business process owners to determine customizations that need to be made to existing reports or if entire new reports are needed.
- Maintain and current and future report customizations in the Macola ERP and WiSys WMS systems.
4th Key Accountability
- Work within our trouble ticket system to respond and resolve complex end user technical issues within our ERP and WMS system.
- Work with the Systems Administrators to determine the cause of technical errors from within the ERP and WMS and resolve them
- Work with the Help Desk team to create documentation and/or scripts that they can follow to resolve day to day technical issues with the ERP/WMS systems.
5th Key Accountability
- Assist business process owners in the development of their processes by providing guidance on what the systems capabilities are.
Skills & Knowledge Required (includes Education, Industry/Relevant Work Experience, Computer, Soft Skills)
- 5+ years’ technical experience maintaining ERP and WMS systems
- 5+ years’ MSSQL server administration
- 10+ years’ experience in application administrator or systems administration
- 5+ years’ Crystal Reports or SSRS report development
- Macola ERP experience preferred
- WiSys WMS experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position involves sedentary work with frequent sitting and occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, walking, or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This role operates in a professional office environment where the noise level is quiet/moderate/loud.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This role requires frequent communication and interaction with other employees.