Event Marketing Coordinator – Remote
This is a fully remote 3-month contract-to-hire position. Our B2B SaaS client is looking to add an Event Coordinator by November 1st, 2019.
As the Event Coordinator you will support the East and part of the Central region’s Field Marketing Managers. This individual will be the event strategist, handling all the logistics and execution.
We are looking for someone who can take initiative, has a positive attitude, knows the MarTech stack and is a quick learner. Campaign experience is also a plus as the team is moving toward more than just events, however, the immediate need is event execution and support.
- Plan and execute event marketing campaigns that support both branding and lead generation initiatives
- Partner with Field Marketing, Demand Generation and Marketing Communications team to define and execute event goals, objectives and implementation plans
- Coordinate and manage all event logistics and deliverables from start-to-finish (trade shows, conferences, seminars)
- Assist in the creation of event marketing collateral such as brochures, booth materials and event communications as it relates to various campaigns
- Organize staff air, hotel and ground travel arrangements as needed
- Travel and support onsite management and execution of key activities such as show set-up and take
- 3+ years of event-planning experience a must
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Engagio preferred
- Creative thinker, highly organized, detail-oriented and data-driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills