At Versique, we believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” four years in a row by our employees, Versique specializes in Interim Solutions, Direct Hire, and Executive Leadership Search. Our functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, Marketing, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned).
Versique currently has 70+ internal employees, 100+ contract consultants, and has filled more than 1,000+ positions nationwide. Our firm hired 50+ new internal employees in the past two years, with plans to continue growing rapidly in 2022 and beyond. With the lowest turnover in the industry, we believe that the work we do along with our values are the greatest factors that differentiate Versique from other staffing and recruiting companies.
We are currently building our business aggressively and are seeking experienced search experts and recruiters as we look to expand. Versique offers experienced recruiters a platform like no other that includes the best resources/tools available, an incredible lead generation strategy through our internal marketing department and agency, a top compensation structure, and an experienced team that thrives on collaboration and sharing client relationships.
Commitment to our team:
- Autonomy – Together, let us build a business plan and help you execute on it
- Marketing Support – Our sister company, Parqa, specializes in Digital Marketing exclusively for the recruiting industry and helps build your brand, credibility and thought leadership in your area of expertise. Not to mention, drives a ton of client leads to you.
- Technology Support- Versique provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry – we use Bullhorn for our CRM and ATS. Additionally, we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, sponsored ad slots on Linked-In and various marketing automation campaigns, all fully integrated with Bullhorn.
- Training Support- Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone on the team.
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 40% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another!
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO!
- Compensation – Our recruiters averaged over $185k in 2020 and 2021!
- Giving back – another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support and you have the opportunity to join our Volunteer Committee and make an impact day one!
- Fun!– another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
Learn more about working at Versique HERE
Apply here or send inquiries to:
Steve Yakesh, President, Direct Hire & Executive Search