Our digital client, located in Roseville, MN is expanding their team and is looking for a Financial Analyst. Join our high growth, high tech client where your contribution really matters.
Our client is looking for a FP&A Analyst who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed.
- Consolidate P&L forecasts and results for multiple businesses across the United States
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, building presentations of findings and analysis, and communicating recommendations.
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results.
- Coordinate consolidating and loading budgets and forecasts for multiple businesses into AX
- Prepare and review financial variances between Actual/Budget/Forecast financial and operational results
- Conduct comparable analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives
- Prepare commission files and submit for payroll
- Maintain financial models and reports relating to sales productivity, revenue, and operational activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum one-two years of financial analysis experience required
- FP&A, modeling, businesses analysis, forecasting, and budgeting experience required
- Strong MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Data Analysis, What-If Analysis, PowerQuery, PowerPivot)
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills (Data links, corporate templates, images, business writing)
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Understanding of data analysis and BI reporting
- Organization and prioritization skills and attention to details
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, often on multiple projects with limited timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using ERP, Salesforce, and financial performance management systems preferred