Join a high performing corporate FP&A team with high collaboration and visibility to executive leadership.
Versique has been retained by our Client to assist in a search for a Financial Analyst with incredible growth opportunity and visibility to c-level executives. We’re targeting hands on, ambitious and innovative individuals with the initiative to execute in a high-pressure environment. Are you looking for an opportunity to accept accountability on every project and take ownership from beginning to end and beyond?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform complex financial modeling and run valuation analyses as part of helping the business evaluate new opportunities
- Develop various models, strategic analyses and key performance metrics with clearly defined and documented instructions and global assumptions
- Perform and document tests of these models and assumptions, and provide recommended enhancements and process improvements when indicated
- Research and analyze financial and operating information relating to companies and industries as identified
- Create trend analysis and financial performance exhibits for internal and external presentations
- Lead and execute recurring financial reporting package creation, ensuring the integrity of all financials reported, and completing all associated analysis and schedules as a part of recurring reporting packages provided to leadership teams
- Communicate financial results and estimates to business leaders, prepare and deliver financial updates, create financial models, and analyze variances to key operating metrics
- Provide meaningful and actionable analysis to support leadership team in improving overall business results
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years of progressive experience within Corporate FP&A function
- Finance or Accounting undergraduate degree
- An Excel power user with exceptionally strong experience building and maintaining complex financial models. VBA and SQL coding experience preferred.
- ERP experience required. Oracle, Business Intelligence and Database management tools experience preferred
- Ability to display executive presence with exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on energetic team player comfortable with a fast-paced business environment that requires the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle sensitive data and situations professionally, with discretion and confidentiality