Full Desk Senior Recruiter
Our client connects best-in-class marketing, creative and digital talent with jobs they love. Seeking an experienced full desk recruiter to join the team.This is an incredible opportunity for a driven, ambitious entrepreneurial talent to take our brand (and yourself) to the next level.
Job DescriptionThis position will focus on full cycle recruitment, developing new client accounts, sourcing talent and building strong relationships with talent, our clients, our true causes and the community as a whole.Our client is a small company with a fantastic reputation and plans for growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a work hard play hard recruiting professional to be a part of the highly successful company with 100% talent and client satisfaction.
- Scouting the best in twin cities marketing, creative and digital talent through multiple sources including extensive networking, online, referrals, sourcing, industry events and other channels.
- Manage contract, contract to hire, consulting and permanent recruiting process from start to finish
- Sourcing, screening and reviewing and resumes and determining best talent in our niche for our clients
- Conducting in person talent interviews
- Providing recommendations on the most qualified and best talent to internal staff and hiring leaders
- Coaching and prepping talent for interviews and starts
- Managing candidate relationships and milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, special events).
- Representing company at industry events
- Maintaining great relationships and a raving fan base with talent, clients and the community.
- You’re on the lookout for opportunities and a brand ambassador-always!
- Staying on the cutting edge, studying industry trends and keeping the company abreast of them
- Expected to flex into all parts of the business with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Recruiting will be your main focus and results driver, but teamwork is a must and requires supporting other work areas on occasion to move the team toward overall business goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of contract recruiting experience (preferably in a high-volume agency recruiting environment) with a proven track record of success
- You're curious and love people and building relationships
- You're a social butterfly and love to attend events and be involved in the community.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly effective, strong organizational skills
- Be able to play in the grey!
- Always on a self growth journey to improve, inspire and be the best!
- Passion for providing/sourcing the best talent for open positions and doing the right thing
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously and jump in where needed
- Proactive and positive mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Self- directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute and grow our organization.