Our client is passionate about our people, our customers, our culture and especially our technology. Come to join us and help build the technology that will define the future of fleet mobility solutions. Our feature-rich product suite will give you the opportunity to integrate with the Internet of Things by using the latest technologies for communication development and device research. Our culture of innovation will allow you to be part of building the creative solutions that make us leaders in the industry and in technology.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Exciting opportunity to get on to a great team. The team is a group of technology professionals that build, maintain, monitor, and support the movement and availability of data across the entire enterprise. If you love data then this is the gig for you.
The team will be responsible for creating streams of data, processing those streams, establishing data governance, integrating new data sources, making it available via different technologies and providing tooling to support it. You will work with Product and other internal stakeholders to define the streams of data and how they integrate to other parties (internal/external). This is a big leap forward in innovation and will be of vital importance to the future of the company. You must be
prepared to innovate.
• Able to work in a team or independently
• Able to clarify requirements and break them down
• Be an educator and a mentor for junior engineers
• Possess intellectual humility - Be able to make mistakes and learn from them
• Stay current with emerging technologies and architectures; establish opinions about them
• Design and build sophisticated, highly-scalable systems using modern technologies
• Challenge everything - Push yourself and others by asking how we can be better in all aspects of our work
• Ensure the team’s work is of high quality throughout the entire software lifecycle and promote continuous improvements across all stages from development to production.
• Take ownership and lead development of team objectives
• Collaborate in a culture that promotes passion in technology
• 4+ year degree in a software related field
• 3+ years of experience developing scalable full-stack solutions using JavaScrip
• MUST have React /Redux and Node.JS
• Demonstrate one or more specific successes from current or past technical challenges
• Experience with Java/Groovy or other JVM languages
• Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo, Elasticsearch)
• Experience with message queues and asynchronous systems.
• Experience with unit testing and tools such as JUnit, Mockito, or Spock
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
• REST APIs
• Cassandra and ElasticSearch
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud
• Source control such as Git/GitHub