Global Content Director
We are looking for an exceptional B2B content marketing leader to join our client’s high-growth marketing team.
We are looking for a passionate, highly analytical, and creative leader to lead our client’s global content marketing team. In this role, you will engage in strategic planning and hands-on editing while being comfortable with the agility and ambiguity of a fast-growing tech company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of identifying effective strategies to engage tech-savvy business executes and a proven track record of leading global B2B content teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build, grow and scale the global content team to support the overall marketing strategy and GTM objectives
- Lead content strategy and set team goals that are aligned with company and departmental priorities
- Analyze content performance and create effective feedback loops with the field to inform content strategy
- Own the buyer personas and ensure messaging is fine-tuned based on input from product marketing, demand-gen, and GTM teams
- Improve team capacity and effectiveness by establishing processes, introducing tools, developing team members, and hiring new talent
- Establish positive work relationships with key stakeholders within marketing and across the organization, enabling effective collaboration.
- Be a thoughtful and articulate advocate for the content team and an ambassador for our style in the content community
- Serve as a hands-on editor, providing constructive feedback and guidance on content created by the team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership position, turning data into high-quality content for business/tech-savvy audiences
- Must be highly collaborative and inclusive with team and other key stakeholders
- Ability to explain complex ideas and technical processes concisely
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with data
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Creative/critical thinker with a strong consultative approach
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.