We are looking for a Global Marketing Analytics Manger, to join our client's marketing team. This role is highly cross-functional, exploring both structured and unstructured marketing performance data.
Successful candidate will accelerate marketing activity by analyzing what is and isn't working, and creating actionable feedback for the demand generation team. You will also drive the end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis, generating insights and hypotheses, monitoring performance metrics, and socializing them across the marketing organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the broader Marketing Operations team to build lists and segmentations for the demand generation team
- Monitor, measure, and analyze demand generation campaigns to optimize performance based on best practices
- Partner with the broader Marketing Operations team to monitor demand generation lead flow from Marketo to Salesforce to ensure Inquiries and MQLs get in front of the sales team
- Assist with the QA of demand generation Marketo programs and tasks within our bi-weekly JIRA sprint board.
- Document relevant marketing operations processes in Confluence on an ongoing basis.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Business Information Systems Computer Information Systems, or relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience working on or with a Demand Generation Team
- At least 3 years of specific experience in an analytically driven role
- One to two years’ experience in a highly cross functional or client facing role (consulting, professional services, etc.)
- Experience analyzing multi-channel marketing effectiveness
- Marketo Administrative experience for a fast growing hi-tech or SaaS company.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.