Head of Growth
Our client is in high-growth mode and looking to add a Head of Growth.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Head of Growth to join their growing marketing team. In this role, you will be building out the B2B marketing strategy and execution from scratch. This is a highly visible role that will accelerate customer growth and help fundamentally change how the industry operates. The Head of Growth is a very important position within the company and will make an immediate impact on the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the marketing strategy and create marketing plans to support initiatives, positioning, messaging, and branding
- Build and execute demand generation programs through multiple channels
- Work closely with Sales to drive SQL’s and pipeline
- Identify target customer personas and determine how to reach top decision makers
- Develop a content for sales enablement, thought leadership, and industry publications
- Reverse engineer the marketing execution plan by starting with the sales goal and figure out each touch point to achieving them
- Conduct market and industry research to understand market trends, applications, competitive environment, influences, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Account based marketing (ABM) experience needed
- Strong copywriting capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.