Head of Product Marketing
Our client is looking for entrepreneurial, confident, and highly experience Head of Product Marketing to join their team!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, confident, and highly experienced Marketing Leader who thrives being involved in the day-to-day execution. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading and innovating through both traditional and digital channels. This individual will create meaningful stories, understand how marketing operational drives business, and must be willing to challenge the status quo. As the Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for all aspects of consumer experience, managing the brand’s messaging, and bringing our client’s story to life.
The Head of Product Marketing will report directly to the CEO.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of creative branding and storytelling to attract new customers, convert prospects, and engage with a large and diverse customer base
- Establish an effective consumer-led marketing strategy with a clear direction to increase revenue across all channels
- Monitor, measure, and analyze marketing programs and initiatives as they relate to the company’s goals and improve the efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure
- Create and execute a brand strategy that supports aggressive growth targets and guide the marketing budgeting process
- Partner with external vendors to develop and produce concepts that are commercially viable and engage with our customer base
- Work closely with sales to understand their goals; define the strategy and measurement for customer acquisition and provide upsell, retention, and reseller support
- Deliver a distinctive, authentic, and experiential consumer experience through ecommerce and partnerships with key media outlets in relevant sectors
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in traditional and digital brand marketing and eCommerce in a related industry
- Ability to create compelling stories that drive sales strategy using various data sources
- Digital expertise with strong preference for E-Commerce, Digital Paid Media, User Experience and Consumer Insights/Analytics
- Prior knowledge and experience working with in-house and external creative resources
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Storyteller at heart, excellent verbal, and written communication skills necessary
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.