Unique opportunity with a mid-sized, local, and premier architectural firm to initiate and lead acute care projects for a variety of Healthcare clients. Become part of an experienced and knowledgeable team who work collaboratively to ensure on time delivery and success.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a dynamic Healthcare Planner to work with our in-house Healthcare team on in-patient and outpatient care facilities. This position requires experience in all phases of architecture including substantial and varied experience in project planning and the ability to coordinate building design consultants while monitoring drawings within project scope, schedule and budget. Ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with a thorough knowledge of current healthcare design, planning and regulations.
- Develop solutions and initiate and create project designs and plans of all phases for one or more projects with
responsibility for preparing presentation and design drawings.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
- Strengthen existing client relationships and help to establish new ones.
- Work collaboratively with client and project team to reach consensus on proposed concepts and plans.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, with multiple deadlines.
Skills and Competencies:- Understanding of architectural principals and practices and knowledge of current healthcare design, planning, technology, equipment, and interior standards development.
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals - a proven relationship builder.
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- A working knowledge of Revit and proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
Bluebeam experience is a plus.
- Lean and Evidence-Based Design credentials are encouraged.
-Cordial relationship with Minnesota Department of Health and other state officials is valued.
Education and Experience:
- Professional degree and Professional registration a plus.
- 10+ years of experience
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.