High Volume Sourcer
Our plumbing and climate solutions industry client is looking for a Sourcer to join their team for a 4+ month contract engagement. Our client is committed to serving their customers by providing innovative plumbing and climate control options. If you are a Sourcer who excels at building pipelines of strong talent, this may be the next role for you!
Our plumbing and climate control client is looking for a Sourcer to join their team for a 4+ month contract engagement. This Sourcer will partner closely with the talent acquisition team to attract, identify, screen, and deliver candidates for open positions and create a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs. This Sourcer will work with multiple recruiters on a wide variety of roles across the organization. For this role, the Sourcer must have LinkedIn recruiter experience and a heavy sourcing background. This Sourcer will collaborate with hiring managers and HRBPs to ensure a consistent hiring process throughout the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Use business strategy to inform a proactive recruitment strategy that helps meet organizational recruitment goals
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners’ and managers’ needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Proactively source candidates via social media, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Assist with the development and management of talent pipelines for future hiring needs for Safety, Project Manager and Supervisor roles
- Build dynamic working relationships with talent acquisition team members and internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or another relevant field
- 1+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience leveraging an ATS (iCims preferred) to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience within a retail environment and with high-volume recruiting is preferred
- Flexibility in workstyle with ability to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39011