Our global client is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join their team for a 3+ month engagement. The ideal candidate will have experience managing the day-to-day needs of a busy Human Resources team. Our client is committed to creating a dynamic work environment for all employees. The outcome of their commitment to employees and their overall innovation in the industry means unparalleled service for customers. If you are a Human Resources Assistant looking for your next project, this may be the role for you!
Our global client is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to work with and support their Human Resources team for a 3+ month contract engagement. This Human Resources Assistant will support the Human Resources team in a variety of areas including on-boarding, recruiting, event planning, maintaining HRIS data and other HR duties as needed. This Human Resources Assistant will be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, so someone with great customer service skills would excel in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to members of the HR department, including but not limited to issuing communications, managing calendars, record keeping, filing, coordinating meetings etc.
- Be the first point of contact for internal employees and external contacts to answer or direct inquiries as needed
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new employees and ensure all employee data is accurately captured in the HRIS
- Maintains Human Resources Information System (HRIS) with current employee data and run reports as needed
- Assist with training development and execution as needed
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist with payroll to ensure proper administration
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of experience supporting Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills in-person, on the phone, and written
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take work direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized individual with a service mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
Versique Job Code: # 37648