HR Business Partner / TA Focus
Join a fast paced team as an HRBP focuses on TA. Full cycle recruiting, sourcing and working with leadership on a training and development plan. Located in the north metro, this team team is very collaborative, hard working and they like to have fun!
This position is responsible for full sourcing and full cycle recruiting along with training and development. This individual formulates partnerships to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducts full life cycle recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel, internships, and temporary employees via appropriate agencies and leads the onboarding process for all business units.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with universities, technical schools, employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
- Identifies efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Partner with leadership in the development and implementation of recruitment and onboarding programs.
- Provides recommendations for the annual recruitment budget.
- Creates, maintains, and conducts regular reviews of job descriptions for new and existing roles.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data, and makes recommendations to management for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Partners with management to identify training needs for functional areas including individual coaching needs and helps facilitate training & development.
- Works closely with leadership to conducts skills gap analysis for functional areas and other talent development initiatives.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring the success of training programs; follows-up to ensure training objectives are met. Includes training grant tracking requirements process.
- Partner with HR team on development and implementation of key HR initiatives and related projects
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Knowledge of personnel/human resources and customer service to effectively represent and serve employees in the workplace.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Must have superb interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to both interpret and convey accurate information.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Must have strong critical thinking skills to evaluate different courses of action and select the appropriate one based on priority and other contextual factors.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office application software (i.e., PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have the ability to be flexible and effectively manage one’s time while working in a fast-paced work environment, including multitasking, and prioritizing multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability and desire to actively learn and adapt in a growing organization.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.