Our global client is looking for a HR Consultant to join their team for a 2+ month engagement. Being in the professional services industries, our client is committed to be a trusted partner to all their customers. They hire and develop top talent around the world to meet the needs of their customers. If you are a HR Consultant who has experience hiring for sales roles, this may be the next role for you!
Our global client is seeking a HR Consultant to join their team for a 2+ month engagement. Our clients is implementing a global job architecture project for one of their larger business units, and they would like an HR Consultant to help facilitate and implement portions of this project. The focus for this HR Consultant will be to facilitate meetings and brainstorming sessions with leaders at all levels of the organization to get into the details of job requirements, descriptions and more. At the end of this project the HR Consultant will have delivered new and updated job descriptions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate conversations with HRBPs, managers and leadership to assess and brainstorm job descriptions details
- Establish strong working relationships with business leaders across the organization
- Create job descriptions to align with overall job architecture project
- Serve as link with the compensation team to help align job descriptions with job mapping efforts and salary surveys to create job families and job tiers
- Provide strong change management and communication support to business, using organization development skills and frameworks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in an HR Generalist function
- Coaching approach to working with employees across the organization
- Experience creating and editing job descriptions to align with business goals and overall organizational job mapping
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique Job Code: 36827