Can you provide guidance on human capital? Can you advise a company’s human resource models, policies, procedures, and resolve workforce issues? If so, our client is looking for an HR Consultant who can assist them with everything from recruiting and training new employees, to developing and implementing bespoke HR strategies.
As a successful HR consultant, you will evaluate and identify inefficiencies in the workforce, recommend great solutions, develop HR strategies and models, and provide advice on HR policies and best practices. Our client needs an HR consultant who is analytically minded, has excellent interpersonal skills, and who can quickly identify workforce issues and recommend effective solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead project review utilizing expert knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and processes
- Create operation process templates and advise on preparation needed for deployment
- Provide mentorship, coaching, and development for project team members as appropriate
- Define, measure, and monitor project controls and progress to identify variances from the plan and resolve issues as appropriate
- Engage and manage stakeholders as appropriate to ensure understanding and alignment
- Accountable for providing project sponsors and stakeholders with project status, actively communicating issues and threats, and ensuring that leadership alignment is a priority
- Work with business to ensure projects are successfully implemented and benefits and value are realized
- Ensure successful completion of all project phases and closure of all aspects of the project
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of project management and consulting experience
- Strong background in HR compliance
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, improving efficiency, quality, cost, and productivity
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and process where appropriate
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management, and communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.