Do you have a talent for planning, running, and delivering projects designed to improve the functional efficiency of a great HR department? If so, our client is looking for a talented HR Project Manager who is an expert in their HR knowledge and experience. Successful Human Resources Project Managers will have an adept talent for creating projects, setting timelines and milestones, allocate resources, manage budgets, and deliver results on time. We’re looking for an HR Project Manager who can combine their deep understanding of all aspects of HR at the management level with the vision, planning ability, and drive to generate positive change in as efficient a way as possible. If this sounds like you, contact one of our HR recruiters today.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop overall project tasks, timelines, manage deliverables, and ensure milestones are on track/met
- Monitor the progress of the project and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Document and maintain project details and create status reports
- Act as a central knowledge base, communicating relevant project information and providing clear direction to teams on deliverables, timing, issues, actions, and risks
- Consult with other teams / stakeholders to secure cooperation for plans, resource recommendations, and schedules
- Escalate changes to scope, budget, and timing and communicating the impact of those changes as well as proposing solutions to changes
- Establish agendas and run effective and productive project meetings
- Documentation; create and maintain project artifacts per HR and PMO policies, standards, and best practices
- Work with the project leads to integrate communication and change management activities into overall project plans
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ Years experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience managing a small team
- Comfortable facilitating and holding meetings
- Comfortable with daily changes, ability to be flexible
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.