This HR Director role is located 30 - 40 mins west of Maple Grove and is a great opportunity to wear many hats, build a supportive culture and offers the ability to impact the organization. Someone who has a passion for supporting the strategy of the business as well as collaborating with operational leaders would be the ideal candidate.
Job DescriptionThe Director of Human Resources will work directly with the President of the organization to drive culture and operational efficiency throughout the organization. This leader will wear many different hats in HR and must be comfortable with assisting other leaders in the organization through transparent communication. Being able to influence and partner with operational leaders is the key to being successful in this number 1 HR role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead an HR team of 2 and ensure they address employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Manage the workforce staffing plan for the production facility
- Create and drive a company culture of performance
- Work with company leaders to build operational best practices
- Actively participate with other leaders in strategy and planning discussions
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Discuss and document employees’ career development paths with managers
- Set goals and objectives for the HR team and hold the team accountable
- Review departmental budgets
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a leader of Human Resources or similar role
- HR experience within Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, Employee Development and Employee Relations
- Excellent communication abilities with all levels of an organization
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations and managerial relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 5-10 years of HR leadership experience
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.