This HR Director will be a strategic partner to the business. With 4 direct reports, this person will have the opportuinty to coach, mentor and lead. The director will focus on supporting the areas of organizational effectiveness, workforce staffing, talent management and talent development.
The Human Resources Director is responsible for providing leadership to the Minnesota HR Department, consisting of 4 direct reports (total of 10-15 people in the dept). The position will work cooperatively with program management and help to provide human resources support in the areas of organizational effectiveness, workforce staffing, talent management and talent development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively onboard, supervise and guide the human resources staff in the department. Provide ongoing coaching and development of employees.
- Build a strong, communicative partnership with operations/program management to assist in determining the needs of the business; providing HR tools and resources where needed.
- Assist with the strategic planning to ensure the company is well-positioned for growth and HR needs.
- Oversee the implementation of effective employee recruitment and retention strategies in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide additional assistance regarding employee relations issues to program management as requested.
- Assure human resources functions comply with regulatory standards and the organization’s policies and are performed effectively and efficiently.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of broad-based exempt-level human resources experience. Experience in employee relations, recruiting, and workers compensation claims management, training, HRIS, ATS, etc.
- 3+ years of management experience specifically with performance management, coaching and developing others specific to HR
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, required
- PHR certification, preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders and to build relationships at all levels of the organization
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.