If you are an HR Director passionate about equity and inclusion, we have the perfect role for you! Our client needs an HR Director to lead their team and internal efforts. Check out this role and apply today!
Our client is looking for a HR Director for a 4+ month contract assignment. This HR Director will assist with assessing, creating, and implementing changes for HR function across the entire organization. This consultant will lead a team of HR Business Partners and Benefits employees. The ideal candidate will be an adaptable self-starter who is experienced with managing various HR tasks and projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee recruiting processes including job posting, advertising, screening, applicant tracking, background checks, reference checks, and assist with the preparation of employment offers
- Interact effectively and professionally in all employee relations, always projecting a professional image and maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to create highly collaborative working relationships
- Provide guidance on best practices, strategies, and compliance on all HR related matters
- Develop, manage, review and revise company procedures and policies as required to improve company performance and organizational structure
- Assist with all activities necessary to process payroll accurately and timely, including maintaining records, processing involuntary deductions, and documenting and updating procedures
- Assist in benefits administration, including annual open enrollment, aiding employees with questions or concerns, claims resolution, change reporting, Cobra, LOA, etc.
- Provide compensation and performance management support to managers
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 8-10+ years of broad-based HR experience
- Strong employment law and HR knowledge
- CBA/Union experience required
- Experience with State and Federal affirmative action plans
- Management experience, specifically with performance management, coaching and development, merit increases
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39762