Our healthcare client is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. Our client is dedicated to helping patients feel connected to their care and informed about their healthcare choices. They view healthcare as a lifelong journey, and they partner with each client for their unique journey. If you are a HR Generalist committed to providing the best customer service to internal clients, this may be a great next role for you!
Our healthcare client is looking for an HR Generalist to help run the daily HR function for a 6+ month engagement. The ideal candidate will be an adaptable self-starter who gets excited to partner with employees, managers and leadership to align business goals with personal performance. This HR Generalist should have a genuine passion for Human Resources and empowering employees by supporting a fast-growing organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing day to day support regarding human resources and aligning business objectives with employees, managers and leadership
- Providing orientation and on-boarding support to new hires and hiring managers
- Interacts effectively and professionally in all employee relations, always projecting a professional image and maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Assists in benefits administration, including annual open enrollment, provide assistance to employees with questions or concerns, claims resolution, change reporting, Cobra, LOA , etc.
- Partnering with hiring managers on full cycle recruiting efforts including posting, screening, and interviewing support
- Provide compensation and performance management support to managers
- Assist with training development and execution
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist with payroll to ensure proper administration
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of experience with hands-on Human Resources experience
- Coaching approach to working with employees and managers at all levels of an organization
- HRIS experience
- Ability to interact and influence all levels of organization with confidence, building trust and rapport
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique Job Code: #37469