Our global client is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team for a 3+ month engagement. The ideal candidate will have experience managing the day-to-day HR needs of a busy organization. Our client is committed to creating a dynamic work environment for all employees. The outcome of their commitment to employees and their overall innovation in the industry means unparalleled service for customers. If you are a HR Generalist looking for your next project, this may be the role for you!
Our client is looking for an HR Generalist to help run the daily HR function for a 3+ month engagement. The ideal candidate will be an adaptable self-starter who gets excited to utilize HR best practices and strategy to help our client continue thriving and growing their business through proactive HR strategies. This HR Generalist should have a genuine passion for Human Resources function and empowering employees by supporting the entire organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide generalist HR support, including employee relations to assigned business units
- Broad knowledge of benefits, payroll, recruiting, employee relations, etc.
- Establish strong working relationships with department managers
- Recruit, screen and interview job applicants, including identification of recruiting needs, sourcing of qualified candidates, and selection of applicants in tandem with management team.
- On board new hires, including new hire and benefit orientation
- Serve as link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies, and providing guidance
- Assists in maintaining Human Resources Information System
- Drive a high-performance culture.
- Provide strong change management and communication support to business, using organization development skills and frameworks.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in daily tasks
- Ensure that all necessary filings required by regulatory agencies are completed on a timely basis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an HR Generalist function
- Coaching approach to working with employees across the organization
- HRIS experience
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique Job Code: 37649