Our international technology company is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team for a 3+ month engagement. Our client is focused on developing their employees throughout their career journey because they know when they support their employees, innovation occurs and with that innovation they can make a difference for their customers. If you are an HR Generalist who has experience with national Human Resources support, this may be a great next role for you!
Our international technology company is looking for an HR Generalist to help run the daily HR function for a 3+ month engagement. The ideal candidate will be comfortable supporting multiple offices across the country with their HR needs. This HR Generalist should have a genuine passion for Human Resources and empowering employees by supporting a fast-paced organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing day to day support regarding human resources and aligning business objectives with employees, managers and leadership
- Providing orientation and on-boarding support to new hires and hiring managers
- Interacts effectively and professionally in all employee relations, always projecting a professional image and maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Assists in benefits administration, including annual open enrollment, provide assistance to employees with questions or concerns, claims resolution, change reporting, Cobra, LOA , etc.
- Partnering with hiring managers on full cycle recruiting efforts including posting, screening, and interviewing support
- Provide compensation and performance management support to managers
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database (Workday)
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist with payroll to ensure proper administration
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on Human Resources experience
- Coaching approach to working with employees and managers at all levels of an organization
- HRIS experience, Workday preferred
- Ability to interact and influence all levels of organization with confidence, building trust and rapport
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique Job Code: #37860