Our global construction industry client is looking for an HR Generalist to help run the daily HR function for a 6+ month engagement. Our client is a world leader in their industry, and they pride themselves on being a great employer. With competitive benefits, professional development opportunities and an overarching value to be collaborative, they have a great environment to work in. If you are an HR Generalist who has experience recruiting- this may be the next role for you!
Our global construction industry client is looking for an HR Generalist to help run the daily HR function for a 6+ month engagement. The focus for this role will be helping the team to recruit for open positions. The ideal candidate will be an adaptable self-starter who gets excited to partner with employees, managers and leadership to align business goals with recruitment strategy. This HR Generalist should have a genuine passion for Human Resources and supporting a large organization through HR best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with hiring managers on full cycle recruiting efforts including posting, screening, and interviewing support
- Confer with hiring leaders and Human Resource business partners to identify talent needs, to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies
- Responsible for providing day to day support regarding human resources and aligning business objectives with employees, managers and leadership
- Providing orientation and on-boarding support to new hires and hiring managers
- Assists in benefits administration, including annual open enrollment, provide assistance to employees with questions or concerns, claims resolution, change reporting, Cobra, LOA , etc.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist with payroll to ensure proper administration
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 1+ year of recruiting experience
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System and Human Resource Information System
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact and influence all levels of organization with confidence, building trust and rapport
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Flexibility in work style, and able to change directions with ease
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
Versique Job Code: #38011