Our professional services client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team for a 5+ month engagement located in their Northeast Minneapolis office. Our client is focused on providing well-rounded solutions for their customers. Focusing on collaboration and embracing the change that innovation brings makes our client’s office a creative and fun environment to work in. If you are passionate about providing best-in-class service to employees through HR Generalist work, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for an HR Generalist for a 5+ month engagement. Ideally this HR Generalist will have well-rounded experience with all aspects of HR. The focus for this HR Generalist will be to provide recruiting administration support using UltiPro while our client is shifting to ADP. The ideal HR Generalist for this role will be someone who has experience leveraging social media tools to increase brand awareness and help drive recruitment efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide generalist HR support, with an emphasis on recruitment to assigned business units
- Broad knowledge of benefits, payroll, recruiting, employee relations, etc.
- Establish strong working relationships with department managers
- Recruit, screen and interview job applicants, including identification of recruiting needs, sourcing of qualified candidates, and selection of applicants in tandem with management team.
- On board new hires, including new hire and benefit orientation
- Manage and facilitate the annual performance review ensuring timely communication to managers, gathering reviews and entering data entry
- Serve as link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies, and providing guidance
- Ensure that all necessary filings required by regulatory agencies are completed on a timely basis
- Assists in maintaining Human Resources Information System, Ultipro and ADP
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in daily tasks
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an HR Generalist function
- Coaching approach to working with employees across the organization
- HR systems experience required, UltiPro and/or ADP preferred
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience leveraging various social media tools to increase organizational visibility
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique Job Code: #38231